Good day! You are most welcome even if you are an RC car enthusiast who is new to the concept! Here, we will assist you with a fundamental and crucial aspect of any remote-control car. Driving remote-control cars is enjoyable in and of itself. However, it is important to always keep in mind that a fantastic driving experience is guaranteed not only by the capabilities of the car
but also by the features of the transmitter or remote control. To do that, you must always confirm that the transmitter or controller you are using is appropriate for your RC vehicle.
To enjoy a smooth playing time, the very first thing you need to do is connect the transmitter with the receiver, that is, form the connection between the RC and the controller. Many people who are new to the concept of remote-control devices often forget to do so and end up thinking that they have got a damaged product. Here, we are going to help you with the process of connecting your RC car with the controller. Also How To Increase Range Of Remote Control Car?
So without beating around the bush, let us dive in! The process of connecting the remote-control car to the controller is a piece of cake.
You just need to follow the given steps:
1. Ensure the Power Supply: First, make sure that the transmitter or the remote is powered up.
2. Turn on the Receiver: Now, turn on your car. The car must be completely charged at this stage.
3. Identify the Buttons Needed for the Process: Typically, the transmitter will come with a “link” button. It is located at the “Receiver Box”. You just have to push and hold that.
4. A Thing to Keep in Mind: Do not take away your finger unless you notice that the red light turns on and shortly turns off.
5. The Signal You are Looking For: l Keep an eye on the LED of the receiver (the car). It will also flash once indicating that the connection has been built.
Like we said, a piece of cake it was. These steps are easy to follow yet left undone by many for the lack of experience with remote-control devices. If you have managed to follow the steps mentioned above, then without any worry, you can start driving the car and have a great time!
We hope that this article was helpful enough. Thanks for dropping by and giving it a read. Don’t forget to have a wonderful time with your favorite remote-control vehicle!
You might be interested in:
Can I Use a Different Remote For My RC Car?
How Use Remote Control Garbage Truck step By Step
How Far A Remote Control Car Goes?